Are you fun? So are we!
Want to make a difference in our community?
If you are looking for a job that is fun, exciting, fast-paced, involves sports, teaching children new skills, and a place to grow, then British Swim School is just what you’re looking for! You don’t need prior swim instructor experience, we will teach you everything you need to succeed. All you need is to LOVE working with children!
Adherence to British Swim School teaching curriculum ensures that each student in our program learns water survival skills and then progresses to propulsion and stroke development in a fun and gentle environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Do you just love interacting with children?
- Do you have an enthusiastic yet assertive personality with strong relationship and customer service skills?
- Do you care about the safety of children and would love to help in saving lives?
- Are you RELIABLE, PUNCTUAL, FOCUSED, NURTURING and ENERGETIC?
- Can you be disciplined to follow schedules, safety procedures and methods of British Swim School yet still laugh, smile and play for hours at a time?
- Do you want to leave a lasting legacy in people’s lives with the work you do?
Yes? – Then we absolutely want to talk to you about a position as a Swim Instructor! Our motto is ” Survival of The Littlest” – help us do just that!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? THERE ARE KIDS TO BE SAVED!
If this sounds like a position that you would enjoy and thrive at, then please send us your resume!
Must be available to work weekdays between 3pm to 8pm and weekends between 8am and 12pm.