Happiness Hero – Experience Enhancer – Director of Fun
When was the last time you got customer service that left you saying “WOW!” Would you like to the chance to provide those moments to customers every day?
British Swim School was founded in 1981 and offers Colorado’s premier water survival, learn-to-swim and stroke development program. We are looking for friendly, outgoing individuals who know how to make every customer feel special by sharing your fun-loving, enthusiastic attitude with them. If you find joy in entertaining babies and children while being playful and silly yourself, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring for multiple positions in Westminster and Broomfield!
Why You Should Apply?
- Great, competitive pay
- Earned paid time off
- Fun, professional work environment
- Paid training
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- 3-5 hour shifts – easy to schedule around school or other jobs
- Paid birthdays off
- Help save children’s lives!
What You Bring
- Love meeting kids and their parents
- Enjoy creating personal connections and building relationships
- Strike up a conversation with anyone, anytime
- Love helping people
- Great multi-tasker
- Enjoy working with kids
- Excellent communication skills
- Social media savvy
British Swim School is growing and we’re excited to add to our team!
See you at the pool!