Are you a problem solver? Do you enjoy a challenge? Come join our team of dedicated individuals who provide exceptional customer service to our clients. We work on domestic, Japanese and European automobiles.
- Diagnose and repair – engines (including replacements), transmissions, brakes & hydraulics, suspension and alignment, air conditioning, replace parts, change oil, etc.
- Explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to employees and customers
- Use shop equipment such as lifts, diagnostic equipment, etc. with confidence and in accordance with safety procedures
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge of automotive diagnosis technology, digital manuals and reference materials
- Maintain an organized and neat work area
- At least 2-3 years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- High level of motivation, energy and a desire to grow in your career
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- ASE certification preferred and the desire to attain
- Pre-employment drug test and background check will be required
- Hourly rate and option for productivity bonus
- 5 day work week
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance premium assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Free snacks & drinks
- ASE certification paid
If you have the desire to work with an amazing team, are motivated and want to grow in your career, please apply today.